Misadventures of

Sunday, January 14, 2007

If this guy. . .

I need to be raped - 19




Reply to: pers-262691397@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-01-14, 12:58PM EST

I want a dom top who needs to pound out a nice ass. I want a guy who will take control and give me a serious rape scene -- force fuck my face, my ass, whatever way you want -- hard and fast, slow and gentle, raw or wrapped.


It can be just one top, you, it can be you and some friends, or you can tell me it's just you and have some friends surprise me. I want a serious rape scene where I'm held down, fucked and used however you want. BB is ok -- anything is OK -- it's not up to me, it's up to you.


Can't host. Don't be gentle, don't be shy -- use my body however you want. Tear my pussy open and seed it deep. You can leave me whimpering, dripping and bleeding if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home