Misadventures of

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hustler #1

I spend a lot of time (perhaps too much) rubbernecking on Craig's List. Sure I have used it to hookup with varying degrees of success, but I spend most of my time just surveying the scene and getting to know the sides of people that come out when they can post anonymously.

I have decided to take a little time to shine the light on the Hustlers, Flaggers, Fakes (I'll have to be the worst to really get into the corners) along with the guys who are there for what M4M is supposedly about.

Here is my fist Hustler:

YOUNG 11 INCH COCK FOR OLDER --- REAL - 23 (Midtown)
Reply to: pers-260202819@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-09, 8:04PM EST



total str8 top here
tall & in shape
11" inches all real
what you see is what you get.
have more pics & web cam to PROOF IT
no email tag games,Im looking for now.
any generous older dudes?
i need my cock sucked
in the pic my cock is not hard..
see it hard live.
send stats,pic...



* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home