Misadventures of

Monday, August 28, 2006

This Blog Needs Women!




Just like a fag to go on and on about droll and vacuous boys whose only redeeming quality is their ability to disassociate during sex enough that I can feed my narcissism without being interrupted by their needs.

With that said, I can't claim that any of these women are real redheads, but they are awesome composers and performers.

Suzanne Vega

Today I am
A small blue thing
Like a marble
Or an eye

With my knees against my mouth
I am perfectly round
I am watching you

Tori Amos

Years go by and I'm here still waiting Withering where some snowman was
Mirror mirror where's the crystal palace
But I only can see the myself
Skating around the truth who I am
But I know dad the ice is getting thin

Neko Case

Another suicide
On the 405
The Black Dahlia
She smiles and smiles
It’s the same old town that bled her dry
One more starlet one more time
Bound to make it do or die

4 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but neko case and her boyfriends are great too. tori will always be goddess-like. You didn't mention Julieta Venegas, Bjork, or any of the other iconic women. might i suggest part du?

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger BrooklynSerpico said…

    Wow, coocoo4cokespuffs' name links to a commerce site! Normally I delete comment spam, but since he/she took the time to actually read the blog and respond to its content.

    I don't know if part du is in the works. I'll prolly just be going on about the droll and vacuous again.

    My failure to take down the link should not be taken as an endorsement.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Blair Mastbaum said…

    it's nice to see some tits. droll and vacuous boys made me laugh. Better watch out for Sandra White. Maybe the ginger minges drew her in.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger BrooklynSerpico said…

    Crap, now I have to leave her post up there just so people know what you are talking about.

    Actually Sandra is a big fan besides being a comment-spammer.

    She is into the whole aesthetic so much she actually buys hustlers for me on the condition that she can watch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home